(J.R.R. Tolkien, 1954)
I’m Vanessa, a qualified therapist trained in psychodynamic counselling, psychotherapy and CBT, practicing in Romford and Waterloo. I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
Maybe you are struggling with the things of life, may be it is already a while you have been surfing the web wandering whether Counselling or CBT is something good for you. If this is the case, then searching out for some help is a very good decision.
Sometimes you might find yourself:
- Overwhelmed by low mood, depression
- Wondering where and who are you in life?
- Feeling that work or studies are too much, too stress
- Experiencing unbearable pain for the loss of someone you loved, bereavement
- Getting so anxious that sometimes it is just better to stay at home
- In need of someone who can listen to you but not judge
- Having issues with important relationships
- Stuck in a way of being, feeling or behaving
- Going through a divorce
- Feeling worthless, thick, with no self-esteem
- Sometimes too much of a perfectionist
- Unable to give voice to your feelings or thoughts?
Counselling or CBT are an effective way to cope with tough times in order to change and achieve a happier, more meaningful life.
However, finding the right therapist may occasionally feel difficult and intimidating. My way of working is collaborative, non-judgmental and emphatic. We will decide together what is best for you and for how long, keeping into consideration also the practicalities of life.
I understand that taking the first step may be daunting, so to help you start your journey I offer a 15 minute free informal first telephone contact with no obligations.
When getting in touch with me via phone, text or mail just mention you would like to book a ‘free first call’.